Tattoo Cream Factory Direct
Its unique blend of ingredients delivers fast skin relief where it is needed. The formula absorbs quickly; no greasy or unpleasant residue is left on skin or clothing. Available without a prescription.
Tattooing and body piercing
Laser hair removal
Permanent makeup procedures
How to use:
1. Wash the area receiving a tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
2. Cover a hot towel on the skin for 5 minutes. Dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of our product numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of Our product cream (1/8″ or 2-3 mm thick) over the area.
5. Cover Our product numbing cream with plastic wrap and keep warm. (The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out).
6. Leave Our product numbing cream and wrap in place for 25-50 minutes before skin procedure takes place. For longer procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3-5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Store above 0°C and below 30°C
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Keep out of children’s reach
Do not put this product into rectum
Replace cap after use
Not suitable for people who suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure, liver disease, any known allergies to any of the ingredients, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or having difficulty urinating due to enlargement of prostate gland. Not suitable for those who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
More than 12pcs? Want more discounts? Go to TKTX CREAM Wholesale Collection to find more promotions!
I dient become it!
I took a hot shower to open my pores, applied this for 2 hours and then was tattooed for 4 hours. I had some pretty major shading done and it’s right on my hip and down my thigh. I am absolutely 100% honest when I say that I did not feel the tattoo being done at all. The outline was painful at the last tattoo so I gave this a go for the shading and it was absurd how much I couldn’t feel. I applied it to most of the tattoo, left some of the easy areas with no cream as I wasn’t worried about the pain there. Well, no joke, I fell asleep while she was tattooing me and then she went to the unmediated part and I jumped because it woke me up. The numbness lasted about 5-6 hours. I will use it again for the 3rd session. This shit is incredible.
Just used this for my second fibroblast session. If you don't know what that is basically you have tiny holes burned into your skin ... For beauty. Anyway first session used something else and it hurt like HELL. Second session using this -DIDN'T FEEL A THING. Except for areas that I didn't apply enough. Highly recommend. Will but again when I get tattooed
My favorite numbing cream! Fast shipping!
Delivery was quick and its a great product. Numbness lasts a couple of hours. Great for the big jobs and the places the sun never sees.